CLCI wants to foster dialogue and establish partnerships with commercial companies, agencies, professional organisations and individuals whose decisions affect the health and welfare of European citizens.
Criteria for a relationship as a Supporter of CLCI:
For a successful relationship with the CLCI we expect that you are:
- interested in furthering the purposes of the CLCI by:
- working to promotion the benefits of immunisation at all ages and stages of life;
- addressing issues and barriers that prevent the more widespread implementation of life-course immunisation;
- promoting awareness among policy makers and politicians, health professionals and the public of the importance of vaccination programmes for European citizens of all ages; &
- seeking to promote these objectives by working at European and EU Member State level, as well as with other external stakeholders and collaborators.
- Pharmaceutical industry companies and representatives who are not eligible to join as members but can join as supporters.
- Individuals and organisations that do not wish for any reason to become full members can join as supporters.
- If you are not on this list but would like to become a Supporter of the CLCI please contact us (email@example.com) to discuss your application.
Benefits of becoming a CLCI Supporter:
Becoming a CLCI Supporter will bring the following benefits:
- having access to an expert community of like-minded and committed people;
- being part of a united voice on key issues;
- being a (non-voting) attendant at annual general meeting and the opportunity to attend other meetings;
- receiving information through newsletters and the website;
- including your logo and links on the CLCI website and vice versa: &
- having opportunities to be involved in the building of educational and advocacy tools to further the objectives of CLCI.
Duties of a Supporter:
If you become a CLCI Supporter, you will be expected to work to progress the purposes of the CLCI. In particular, Supporters are expected:
- to support (this may be financial or in-kind support) and promote the objectives of CLCI – for those Supporters wishing to offer financial support please see the Sponsorship Policy here;
- to engage with CLCI by suggesting and/or supporting the production of material for the website and other resources; &
- to engage by suggesting and supporting the realisation of activities which further the aims of CLCI.
How to become a CLCI Supporter:
As soon as you send us the form, which you can download here, you will then be contacted by a member of the management team to discuss the best option for your involvement with CLCI.
Data that you submit will only be used for internal purposes related to your supporting CLCI and will not be disclosed to any other person or organisation.