You must be interested in furthering the purposes of the CLCI:
- To work to prevent infectious diseases over the life-course through the promotion of the benefits of wide-scale immunisation;
- To address issues and barriers that prevent the more widespread implementation of life-course immunisation;
- To promote awareness among policy makers and politicians, health professionals and the public of the importance of vaccination programmes for European citizens of all ages; &
- To seek to promote these objectives by working at European and EU Member State level, as well as with other external stakeholders and collaborators.
Applicants from the following groups are encouraged to become members:
- healthcare professionals (clinicians, nurses, midwives),
- academics with an interest in vaccination,
- patient organisations with an interest in vaccination,
- policy makers.
- If you are not on this list but would like to join the CLCI please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss an application.
- Pharmaceutical industry companies and representatives are not eligible to join as members but can join as collaborators.
- Individuals and organisations that do not wish for any reason to become full members can join as collaborators.
Benefits of Membership:
- being part of an expert community of like-minded and committed people;
- the power of providing a united voice on key issues;
- annual general meeting and other meetings;
- receiving information through newsletters and the website; &
- use of resources, educational and advocacy tools built to further the objectives of CLCI.
There are no fees at this time.
It is the duty of each member of the CLCI to exercise their powers as a member of the CLCI in a way that he or she decides in good faith would be most likely to further the purposes of the CLCI. In particular, members are expected to:
- to support and promote the objectives of CLCI;
- to engage with CLCI by suggesting and/or producing material for the website and other resources; &
- to engage by suggesting and supporting the realisation of activities which further the aims of CLCI.
How to become a member:
Complete and submit the form attached, you will then be contacted by a member of the management team to discuss the best option for your involvement with CLCI; member or collaborator.
Data that you submit will only be used for internal purposes related to membership and will not be disclosed to any other person or organisation.
Transfer of Membership:
Individual membership of the CLCI cannot be transferred. If an individual is representing an organisation which is itself a member of the CLCI, then the individual representing the organisation can be changed.
How to resign membership:
Should you wish to resign your membership at any time please contact the General Secretary: email@example.com
Termination of membership by the CLCI:
Membership of the CLCI comes to an end if:
- the member dies, or in the case of an organisation it ceases to exist; or
- the member sends a notice of resignation to the charity trustees; or
- any sum of money owed by the member to the CLCI is not paid in full within 6 months of it falling due; or
- if after a duly constituted meeting of the charity trustees at which the member or member’s representative has had the opportunity to make representations, the charity trustees decide that it is in the best interests of the CLCI that the member in question should be removed from membership and pass a resolution to that effect.