We are delighted that you are interested in joining the Coalition for Life-course Immunisation (CL-CI). You or your organisation will be listed as a member on the CL-CI website. As a CL-CI member, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to policy making at an international level.
CL-CI has two categories of membership: Members and Supporters. Each category is open to individuals or organisations. We look forward to receiving your application form. For further details about how to apply, please see below:
- Look at the benefits, duties and criteria for Full Member and Supporter on the following pages and decide what is best for you or your organisation.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Completed application form below;
- If you are a registered charity - proof of registration and a high-resolution version of your charity logo, so that we can display it on our website; &
- If you are an individual a high-resolution photograph of you for inclusion on our website (this is optional).
- CL-CI will confirm receiving your application within 1 week of receipt. Following receipt of the application, you will be contacted by the CL-CI General Secretary to discuss your membership. Your application will be sent to the CL-CI Trustees and we will contact you again within 21 days.
Please note: If it is not possible to complete this form in Word, or you prefer to complete it by hand, please write in clear BLOCK CAPITALS IN BLACK INK and scan in or return by post to: Coalition for Life-course Immunisation, Horts House, 22 Whitecourt, Uley, Dursley, UK GL11 5TG. If you have any queries regarding the membership process, please contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will be pleased to help you.
Daphne Holt – Chair